Paymerang is in business to help companies pay their vendors electronically. With the recent global pandemic, we’ve been very busy supporting new and existing customers in running their business remotely.
As a service provider, our clients rely on us for their day-to-day payment automation needs and we take our role in business operations very seriously. We fully expect that our service will continue during this unprecedented time, and we are following all guidelines provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO). We’ve implemented a variety of readiness measures as part of our multi-pronged business continuity plan. We look forward to helping organizations and becoming a part of their business continuity plan.
We are focused on enhancing organizations work from home capabilities and helping organizations fulfill their payment processing needs while adapting to ever-changing work environments.
Our turnkey electronic payment solution adds over 100 payment professionals to your AP staff who ensure that payments to your suppliers are made on time, with no disruption, to ensure that the valuable supply chain and the organization can keep moving forward, even in the event of something like the current situation. It’s easy to get up and running with our ePayment solution – taking less than 10 hours of your time and little to no IT resources.
Our Client Success Team has been working around the clock to ensure clients are up and running with no disruption. Megan Jurick, Director of Finance at Savannah Christian Preparatory School, shares her implementation experience,
“Paymerang worked diligently with us to get us up and running in less than 72 hours in case we had to be out of the office due to mandatory quarantines. We can now run our AP and pay our vendors from anywhere!”
How we can help you:
- Our Client Success team will walk you through our implementation process
- Implementation takes less than 10 hours of your time and involves little to no IT resources
- Once you are up and running all you have to do is upload your payment file, fund your batch and mark it as paid
- Our team of experienced Enrollment and Payment Specialists process payments, handle reconciliation and follow up
- You no longer need to worry about being in the office to print, sign, stuff and mail checks. You can make payments from anywhere with Paymerang!
We are committed to you as a service provider and are taking reasonable steps to support your business. To learn how you can quickly implement Paymerang’s ePayables solution into your remote work plan, contact our Business Development team at [email protected]